The sign spoke the truth this morning: “Celebrate What’s Right in the World.”
So, here is my brief list of what I am celebrating in my world today:
- Beautiful weather.
- A tasty lunch.
- Decent health.
- An overactive imagination.
- A yearning to do more than I am currently doing.
- A desire to grow, learn, and change.
- That the Internet is still an untapped reservoir of innovation and imagination.
- That I am living authentically me.
- Breakfast with my wife and grandma.
- Good music.
- Fresh water.